Terms + Conditions
Terms and Conditions for satellitetvshop.co.uk
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use satellitetvshop.co.uk.
satellitetvshop.co.uk reserves the right to change these terms from time to time. By continuing to use the site after changes are posted you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
2. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use satellitetvshop.co.uk content appearing on the satellitetvshop.co.uk site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires the prior written permission of satellitetvshop.co.uk.
3. You agree to use satellitetvshop.co.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behaviour includes but is not limited to defamation, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the operability or security of satellitetvshop.co.uk.
Disclaimers/Limitation of Liability
4. satellitetvshop.co.uk content, is provided on a "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
5. satellitetvshop.co.uk will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of satellitetvshop.co.uk.
6. satellitetvshop.co.uk does not warrant that functions contained in satellitetvshop.co.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that satellitetvshop.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. You acknowledge that the content including but not limited to text, images and logos identifying satellitetvshop.co.uk or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of satellitetvshop.co.uk and/or third parties. You are not permitted to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of satellitetvshop.co.uk, or any other third party without the prior written consent of satellitetvshop.co.uk or the third party.
Third Party Sites/Links
8. satellitetvshop.co.uk is not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through the satellitetvshop.co.uk site. satellitetvshop.co.uk does not exercise any control or supervision of content of these linked sites.
9. satellitetvshop.co.uk does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through satellitetvshop.co.uk are not covered by these terms and conditions.
10. satellitetvshop.co.uk does not offer credit on any item, all goods must be paid for in full before they are shipped.
11. We do not offer Refunds on Foreign Viewing Cards once they have been activated for you.
12. We do not offer Refunds on Satellite Dishes once they have been assembled and or unpacked.
13. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
14. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Great Britain.
15. Information on additional charges For items delivered internationally, you as a buyer may be subject to additional charges for VAT and/or customs duties if your Country is outside the European Union ( EU ). For more information about these costs, please contact the customs office in your country.
Returns + Warranty
All products are covered by a 12 month Manufacturers Warranty.
1) In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item from us please out the Returns slip explaining why you need to return the item, we will then issue you with an Authorised Return Number which must be clearly displayed on the front of the returned package. All warranties are offered on a back to base basis.
1A) You will need to download this CN22 form and attached this CN22 form to the outside of the outer box along with our return address, please ensure you mark the CN22 form as Returned Goods of NO VALUE, failure to do so will mean the parcel will be refused by us and returned to sender. https://www.postoffice.co.uk/dam/jcr:d3c1e648-20b8-45a6-87db-e976742c08a8/custom-declaration-cn22.pdf
2) If we receive any returns without an Authorised Return Number displayed on the front of the Package then that package will not be opened and held in our stores for you to collect.
3) We do not offer refunds on items bought in error which are not returned in as New Condition.
4) We do not offer refunds on fully installed satellite and aerial systems and we do not offer to remove satellite dishes and aerials after they have been installed to your specifications. If you decide to have your system removed after a period of time we will be happy to quote you for the removal.
5) Pirated software if installed on satellite receivers voids the warranty on satellite receivers
6) All products we sell are covered by the Distance selling Guarrantee
7) To obtain a full refund minus the courier fee of £10 the item must be
returned to us within 7 days of purchase and have an Authorised Return
Number displayed. We do not cover the cost of return postage / courier fees and we do not offer refunds on the cost of carriage to you the end user.
8) Items bought in error will incur a restocking fee of 15%.
9) We do not offer refunds on Foreign Viewing Cards once they have been activated.10) Apple iPhone 5c handsets come with a manufacturers 12 month warranty which covers any manufacturing hardware faults or software faults, what is not covered is accidental damage , screen breakage etc so you may want to add these Phones to your House insurance policy which in turn should cover them for accidental damage. We strongle recommend the purchase of a Hard Shockproof case with each Apple iPhone.